About Irvine Rotary Foundation, Inc.
Established in 2006, the Irvine Rotary Foundation, Inc. is the charitable arm of the Irvine Rotary Club. The Foundation has its own Board of Directors and Officers separate from the Rotary club, with the elected Officers and Directors drawn from the members of the Irvine Rotary Club. The Foundation has tax-exempt status under IRS code 501(c)(3), Charitable Corporation
The Foundation raises money and makes charitable contributions in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Contributions to schools for educational scholarships
- Charitable contributions for youth activities and to youth organizations within, or substantially benefiting, the Irvine area and/or California
- Other charitable organizations within, or substantially benefiting, the Irvine area and/or California
- Charitable organizations which help alleviate suffering in a time of crisis, wherever situated
- Other charitable organizations approved by a majority of the members of the Foundation.