Welcome To Our Club
Rotary International is the world’s first service club organization, with 1.2 million members in 35,000+ clubs worldwide. Rotary Club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to provide clean water, sanitation, and hygiene; health care for mothers and children; support education and improve literacy; promote peace, grow local economies; fight disease and eradicate polio; and improve the environment. The Rotary motto is "Service Above Self".
The Rotary Club of Townsend (the FUN Club) is dedicated to serving Townsend and Broadwater County. The Club sponsors a community-based Interact Club for students 12-18 years of age.
The Club is soliciting sponsorships to fund projects for the 2021-2022 fiscal year including our annual fundraiser: Fall Fest -which was held October 1-3, 2021. Recent and future projects funded by Fall Fest revenues include:
- Broadwater Food Pantry and Senior Center Upgrades
- Co-Sponsor Senior Citizen Holiday Dinner & Light Tour
- 2nd Annual Broadwater High School (BHS) Speech and Drama Showcase
- Broadwater Community Connections Co-coordinator
- Boys/Girls State Student Sponsor
- Co-Sponsor Bike Safety Rodeo
- Sponsor Students to Rotary Youth Leadership Award Camp
- Organize Slice of Summer Family Fun Events
- Promote Rotary Youth-sponsored Interact Club Activities
- Award Broadwater High School (BHS) Scholarships
- And more…For a complete list of projects completed since 2019, click here
- In addition to service projects, the Club tours local businesses, has social gatherings, and networks after meetings.
PLEASE BE A ROTARY PROJECT SPONSOR. As a Rotary project sponsor, you help our Club contribute to the community, its senior citizens, and youth. You will receive free advertising space on our website all year as well as special recognition at next year’s Fall Fest to be held September 30-October 2, 2022.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Click HERE to learn more about Fall Fest.
To learn more about Rotary International, click here
Upcoming and User Campaigns
Ongoing and User Campaigns
P.O. Box 1192, Townsend, Montana, 59644, US