Share your skill sets and talents with our nonprofit, and make a difference, all while amplifying your professional career! Join our Board of Directors.
The Pacific Marine Mammal Center is growing our impact in the community, and we need your help. Board Members responsibilities include the following:
- To serve as an active voting member of the legally constituted volunteer group which has authority and responsibility for the development of policies and continuing review of the conduct of the business of the Pacific Marine Mammal Center.
- To ensure that financial accountability and stewardship are hallmarks of operations. To participate in some form of fundraising. This may include identifying prospects or “opening doors” to possible donors (help obtain appointments).
- To support the nonprofit financially in fundraising efforts and proportion to ones’ capacity to give.
- To advocate for and serve as ambassadors for the nonprofit in the community and among peers.
- To help keep the nonprofit on mission
We are looking for individuals that are looking to make a difference. The organization has considerable expansion plans and a renewed emphasis on conservation education and research.
Help path the way!
Pacific Marine Mammal Center20612 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA 92651-1137 Driving Directions
Laguna Beach, CA 92651-1137
Chief Executive Officer
Pacific Marine Mammal Center Tax ID: 953680896