To provide quality outpatient mental health and child abuse
related counseling services.
To empower children and families to reach their potential.
To provide education on the importance of prevention and treatment.
Founded in 1967 by a group of parents and mental health professionals, Child Guidance Center (CGC), a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization, helps children and parents throughout Orange County achieve healthier, better balanced lives through innovative counseling, treatment and educational enrichment programs.
Our staff includes over 50 Masters and Doctor-level child mental health specialists. Each week, Child Guidance Center’s multidisciplinary team treats over 1200 children and families.
- Multilingual and Culturally Sensitive Staff
- Confidential and Professional Treatment Services
- 4 Convenient Locations – Buena Park, Fullerton, Mission Viejo & Santa Ana.
- Award-winning Evidence-Based Programs
- Largest, Most Experienced Provider of PCIT in Orange County
- Partnerships, Training & Collaborations with UC Davis, Harvard Institute of Coaching, UCLA PEERS Program, Dr. Riba’s Health Club and others……
- Annual budget: 5.5 million
- .90 Cents of Every Dollar Received Goes Directly to Treatment Programs for Children & Families