Fristers, founded and operated on Christian principles, is dedicated to helping teen parents build healthy and stable lives and families through educational classes and workshops, mentoring, case management, and the support of a caring community.
Pregnant and parenting teens are a vulnerable population:
- Vulnerable to dropping out of high school, which limits their economic opportunities and ability to provide for their family.
- Vulnerable to child abuse and neglect, because they are ill-quipped to parent and have little to no support around them.
- Vulnerable to depression, leading to hopelessness, inability and risky behaviors.
Fristers offers multiples solutions to the issue:
- A community of support improves teen parents' mental health and well-being
- Referrals and resources to complete high school
- Introduction to college and vocational training
- Life skills and workforce readiness guide young parents toward economic security
- Healthy relationships and healthy parenting training create a thriving family environment.
Children receive direct services that promote healthy development and school readiness.
Donations Received Over Time:
Fristers EIN: 800280166
17815 Sky Park Circle , Suite H, Irvine, CA, 92614, US