2016 will be a remarkable year for FLOC in San Diego. It will be organized and orchestrated by an amazing Team made up of extraordinary young professionals. Are you one of them? If so, please take a look at the requirements below and confirm your decision to be a 2016 Team Member by signing up to volunteer. We're excited to have you!
2016 FLOC-SD Team Requirements:
- 1 year Commitment
- Assist/Plan 12 Awareness/Social Events
- Assist/Plan 12 Volunteer Experiences
- Assist/Plan 4 Leadership Trainings
- Assist with Marketing/Social Media
- Oversight of Budget and Expenses
- Report to National Office
- It's Going to Be Fun!
- Added to Givsum Referral Program
- Significant Networking Opportunities
- FLOC-OC Business Cards
- Name Badge
- Special Team Events
The FLOC-OC Team is a shared responsibility. Roles will be divided to help lighten the load, however all Team members are considered leaders of the organization.
700 West Cesar e Chavez Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego, CA 92101 Driving Directions
Future Leaders of Our Community - SD Chapter Tax ID: 273460415SD