Accepting Nominations for 2019 Man & Woman of the Year
4:00PM – 9:00PM PDT
The Orange County Inland Empire Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is currently accepting nominations for the 2019 Man & Woman of the Year Campaign!
What is the Man & Woman of the Year Campaign?
- A philanthropic competition for leaders in communities across the country.
- 10-week challenge to raise funds for the LLS in honor of local blood cancer survivors, the Boy & Girl of the Year.
- Candidates build strong campaign teams to support and expand the reach of their campaign
- The title of Man/Woman of the Year is awarded to the candidate whose team raises the most funds in the community
- Since 1990, the Man & Woman of the Year Campaign has raised over $327 million for the LLS Mission.
Assist with nominations by clicking the "volunteer" button and answering the questions!
LLS Headquarters515 N. Cabrillo Park Drive, 102
Santa Ana, CA 92701 Driving Directions
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Sr. Campaign Manager