5:30PM – 7:00PM
Looking for an exciting volunteer opportunity? Join our Planning Committee, and help coordinate our upcoming Bethany Fall Parade fundraiser, featuring a fabulous fashion show, delicious lunch, and exciting raffle and silent auction opportunities This exciting event will take place on October 24, 2015, and will benefit the women we serve at Bethany House, our transitional shelter for homeless, single women.
Planning Committee participation includes attending committee meetings, contributing to group discussions and brainstorming sessions and actively recruiting event attendees, sponsors, auction donors, and additional planning committee participants.
We hope to meet once per month up until the day of the event. You will work directly with Mercy House Event Support Staff and/or with other committee members. Additionally, Volunteers may also opt to work independently to accommodate varying schedules, with check-ins arranged with Mercy House staff. Specific committee roles are listed below.
- Assist in strategic and creative thinking and list creation of whom we should make requests
- Assist in the creation and distribution of donation request letters
- Assist in making follow-up phone calls, site visits (if necessary)
- Assist in packaging auction items and arranging pick up of items
Social Media and Attendee Promotion
- Assist in marketing and promoting event through use networks via Facebook and Twitter
Table Decorators and Attendee Support
- ... Show More...
Mercy House Living Centers Tax ID: 330315864