YOUNG EMPLOYEES ~ CREATING A PHILANTHROPIC BUSINESS CULTURE!
Many employees (particularly the younger ones) may not have the ability to be major financial donors with the charities that they support, but they do enjoy making a difference by volunteering in their communities. FLOC understands this, which is why FLOC teams with local nonprofits to create and promote awareness and volunteer events for socially responsible companies. We take care of coordinating your volunteer opportunities and you reap the reward of an inspired workforce and the goodwill generated by your corporate efforts.
- Monthly Awareness Networking Events
- Ongoing Volunteer Activities
- Nonprofit Board and Committee Positions
- Community Leader Certification and Training
YOUR BUSINESS ~ PHILANTHROPICALLY ENGAGED!
Your focus is on your business and although you would like to be more involved in the community, it can be both time consuming and frustrating. Luckily, FLOC has done the work of building relationships and partnering with over 300+ charities in Orange County and beyond. Let us help you engage these nonprofits with hands-on activities that best serve your business’ charitable aspirations.
- Hands-on Assistance for a one-time “Volunteer Day Experience”
- Introductions Between Nonprofits and Your Business
- Training for Nonprofit Committee and Board Positions
- Assistance with Local Nonprofit Marketing Opportunities
- Discounted individual FLOC Memberships
- Monthly Informative Community Newsletter
FLOC Headquarters | 32862 Staysail Dr. , Dana Point, CA 92629
FLOC Headquarters32862 Staysail Dr.
Dana Point, CA 92629 Driving Directions
Future Leaders of Our Community - OC Chapter Tax ID: 273460415