Creating A Lifestyle of Philanthropy
7:00PM – 9:00PM PST
FLOC’s Fall Leadership Training: “Creating A Lifestyle of Philanthropy” is designed to help move you in the direction of becoming a life-long community participant. This training moves beyond the simple nuts and bolts of volunteering and participating on nonprofit boards and committees, to developing an attitude of community engagement that will last a lifetime.
Topics will include:
1. Being proactive in adding charity events to your annual calendar
2. Surrounding yourself with like-minded community participants
3. Working to solve long-term systemic community issues
4. Having a “village” mentality
5. Tools to help you along the journey
This course is offered to all FLOC members, nonprofit committee members and FLOC Community Leader Certification participants. Please RSVP.Show More...
The Center Club650 Town Center Dr
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Driving Directions
Costa Mesa, CA 92626