FLOC's Fall Leadership Training, "How to Create a Philanthropic Lifestyle" is designed to help move you in the direction of becoming a life-long community participant. This training moves beyond the simple nuts and bolts of volunteering and participating on nonprofit boards and committees, to developing an attitude of community engagement that will last a lifetime. Topics will include:
1. Finding time for charity events on your calendar
2. Surrounding yourself with like-minded community participants
3. Working to solve long-term systemic community issues
4. Having a "village" mentality
5. Tools to help you along the journey.
This course is offered to all FLOC members, nonprofit committee members and FLOC Community Leader Certification participants.
11 Supporters, Including:
The Center Club | 650 Town Center Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
The Center Club650 Town Center Dr
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Driving Directions
Future Leaders of Our Community - OC Chapter Tax ID: 273460415