6:00PM – 10:30PM
Join us to kick off the 2015 LUNG FORCE Walk at Pacific Symphony’s Tchaikovsky Spectacular!
Taking place on September 5th at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater, the Symphony’s Tchaikovsky Spectacular is an opportunity for the Orange County community to support two great causes…the prevention of lung disease and the preservation of music.
Mix and mingle with others to share your passion and to learn more about the American Lung Association and the LUNG FORCE Walk. Enjoy the concert immediately following the reception, and watch Pacific Symphony turn turquoise in support of the fight against lung cancer and for lung health.
Tickets are available for $35. This includes concert admission with firework finale plus 2 glasses of wine and hors d’oeuvres.
To purchase tickets:
1) Go to www.pacificsymphony.org/ala
2) Enter ‘ALA’ under promo code for discounted tickets and access to private reception.
3) To be seated with Lung Association staff and fellow LUNG FORCE Walk participants, please select ‘Choose Your Seat Location’ followed by ‘Terrace Center Left.’
4) Use the discount code to purchase your ticket in the lower Terrace Center Left area (originally valued at $67). There are a variety of tickets for purchase; please feel free to select other areas for seating as you see fit.
5) To purchase by phone please call 714-755-5799 (M-F, 9-5) and mention ALA
Irvine Meadows8808 Irvine Center Dr.
Irvine, CA 92618 Driving Directions
Irvine, CA 92618
Senior Development Manager
American Lung Association in California Tax ID: 940362650