Thank you to those who signed up to volunteer! We have reached our maximum of volunteers needed for this event. The below information can be used as reference for those volunteers already confirmed.
We have a unique opportunity to volunteer at the Long Beach Taste of Brews. For every volunteer we send, Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire will receive a donation!
Sound awesome and want to know how you can participate? I'm so glad you asked!
Date of the Event: August 22, 2015
Volunteer Shift Time: 11:00am- 4:00pm
Location/Address: Lighthouse Park - 200 Aquarium Way Long Beach CA
What would you do?: Help with check in and help pour at the brewery booths
Any specific skills required?: Nope! Just be an amazing volunteer.
Other details: You will be provided with a volunteer t-shirt for the event along with a meal voucher to use at one of the vendors of your choice!
Still sound great and are ready to sign up? Perfect!
- Make sure you are at least 21.
- Check your calendars, make sure you are free.
- Add the event to your calendar so you don't double book yourself.
- Register to volunteer (Click the "Volunteer & Donate" icon in the upper left corner of this page)
- I'll send an email out, closer to the date, to confirm and final details.
Contact Selah at 714-573-9474 x215 or email@example.com for any questions.
Lighthouse Park | 200 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
Lighthouse Park200 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802 Driving Directions
Event & Campaign Manager
Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire Tax ID: 330036556