The event is Tomorrow (or TODAY!) depending on when you read this. Please come and help out if you can! Bring a friend and check in at the volunteer check in tent. No need to wait to be approved. Hope to see you there!
We have a unique opportunity to volunteer at the Long Beach Taste of Brews. For every volunteer we send, Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire will receive a donation!
Sound awesome and want to know how you can participate? I'm so glad you asked!
Date of the Event: Saturday, August 20, 2016
Volunteer Shift Time: 11:00pm- 4:00pm
Location/Address: Lighthouse Park - 200 Aquarium Way Long Beach CA
What would you do?: Help with check in and help pour at the brewery booths
Any specific skills required?: Nope! Just be an amazing volunteer.
Other details: You will be provided with a volunteer t-shirt for the event along with a meal voucher to use at one of the vendors of your choice!
Still sound great and are ready to sign up? Perfect!
- Make sure you are at least 21.
- Check your calendars, make sure you are free.
- Add the event to your calendar so you don't double book yourself.
- Register to volunteer (Click the "Volunteer & Donate" icon in the upper left corner of this page)
- I'll send an email out, closer to the date, to confirm and final details.
Contact Selah at 714-573-9474 x215 or email@example.com for any questions.
Lighthouse Park | 200 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
Lighthouse Park200 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802 Driving Directions
Event & Campaign Manager
Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire Tax ID: 330036556