2015 End Of Summer Cruise to Emerald Bay, Catalina Island
- Warmest weather and water of the year
- Kayaking, snorkeling, paddle boarding, sailing, swimming, water fun
- Last opportunity this year to perform Ordinary rank requirement 5.g "Galley". Galley is required to attain Ordinary Rank and Galley can only be performed on a cruise. If you want to perform "Galley", you must contact Bucky Bailey prior to cruise to coordinate planning and food procurement.
- Sail aboard our large sailboats
- Recommended cruise pack list at www.mariners.com
- Meet at Dana Sea Base 7 pm Thursday evening, returning on Sunday afternoon.
Any questions about cruise, contact Bucky Bailey
AA - “go out and do great things”
Mariners 936 Sea Scouts and Mariner Juniors Tax ID: 330052559