Stanton Community Garden Project
October 18, 2016
12:00PM – 4:00PM PDT
We need your help!
Please join fellow volunteers at the Stanton Community Garden where you can see our Health work in action.
Volunteer duties at the garden will entail:
- Shoveling soil
- Wheelbarrowing soil into the garden gate
- Drilling planting beds together
- Filling planter beds with soil
- Moving large debris into a dumpster
Location, timing and parking information:
- 7455 Katella Ave, Stanton – there is a 7455 Katella in Garden Grove – don’t go to Garden Grove
- Tuesday, October 18 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Parking is limited so please carpool
- If you can’t please park in the Stanton City Hall parking structure (7800 Katella Avenue, Stanton 90680) which is 2 blocks from the garden. Contact me so we can arrange for a staff member will shuttle you to the garden and back to your car.
- All volunteers will need to sign this Volunteer Waiver Release Form
Please RSVP to me and provide me with the Volunteer Waiver Release Form by Monday, October 17.
Stanton Community Garden
7455 Katella Ave
Stanton, CA 90680