We need your help!
Please join fellow volunteers at the Stanton Community Garden where you can see our Health work in action.
Volunteer duties at the garden will entail:
- Shoveling soil
- Wheelbarrowing soil into the garden gate
- Drilling planting beds together
- Filling planter beds with soil
- Moving large debris into a dumpster
Location, timing and parking information:
- 7455 Katella Ave, Stanton – there is a 7455 Katella in Garden Grove – don’t go to Garden Grove
- Tuesday, October 18 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Parking is limited so please carpool
- If you can’t please park in the Stanton City Hall parking structure (7800 Katella Avenue, Stanton 90680) which is 2 blocks from the garden. Contact me so we can arrange for a staff member will shuttle you to the garden and back to your car.
- All volunteers will need to sign this Volunteer Waiver Release Form
Please RSVP to me and provide me with the Volunteer Waiver Release Form by Monday, October 17.