Tutor Elementary Students from Your Desk
All Day PDT
In just 30 minutes once a week, without ever leaving your desk, using only a telephone and internet connection, you can help an at-risk student learn to read.
The schedule is flexible, during the work day and it is determined by you.
- Students in Orange County are struggling to read at grade level
- Students that don't read at grade level are more likely to dropout of high school
- Students that are in jeopardy, or simply, not reading at grade level have been hand selected by their teacher to take part in this program
- Please follow the registration steps below to become a tutor and help those students today - tutors are still needed
- If you have questions or would like to view a video on the program please click this link or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are 10 tutors per classroom; groups are welcome to 'adopt' a classroom. If you would like to know more about how your group can 'adopt' a classroom and collectively visit the students after the project contact: email@example.com
1) To become a tutor go to: https://www.tutormate.org/register
2) Complete all required fields: