Lestonnac Free Clinic is in need of student volunteers to help work a Free Health and Medical Fair Saturday, December 3rd to Sunday December 4th from 8AM-2PM at the Anaheim Convention Center located at 800 W. Katella Ave.
The duties include helping patients fill out applications, escorting the patients to each medical and dental station and making sure the doctors attach the correct patient prescription, etc. (bilingual Spanish is helpful but not necessary).
Below are the following shifts available:
- Saturday December 3rd: Morning Shift (7AM – 11:30PM) 10 volunteers needed
- Saturday December 3rd: Afternoon Shift (11:30AM – 3:30PM) 10 volunteers needed
- Sunday December 4th: Morning Shift (7AM – 11PM) 10 volunteers needed
- Sunday December 4th: Afternoon Shift (11:30AM – 3:30PM) 10 volunteers needed
- Optional: Sunday December 4th: 4PM – 5PM help unload all equipment at Lestonnac Free Clinic: 1215 E Chapman Ave Orange, 92866.
It is preferred that the students who volunteer are juniors or seniors.
If you are interested in volunteering at this event or have further questions please email Andrea Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.