The All the Arts for All the Kids Foundation is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to developing, sustaining, and supporting the arts as an intrinsic part of every child’s education.
It is this organization’s passionate belief that the arts are the birthright of every child, and as such, the Foundation champions the arts in the Fullerton School District. We enthusiastically raise funds which are used exclusively to supplement the District’s ongoing arts programs.
This grass roots community effort is staffed solely by volunteers, so that all proceeds go directly to the children in every school in the District.
Major accomplishments include:
- donating more than $1.2 million to District arts programs
- receiving the Disneyland Resort Community Service Leadership Award
- being named Arts Orange County’s Outstanding Volunteer Support Group
- having been awarded numerous grants from significant funding organizations
- spear-heading the creation of the state’s first mobile Arts Learning Activities Bus (Arts LAB)
All the Arts for All the Kids Foundation EIN: 330606161
1401 West Valencia Drive, Fullerton, CA, 92833, US