WHO IS MERCY 2 HUMANITY(M2H)?
● M2H is a collaborative platform to promote social good through acts of kindness and compassion. We provide services to families and individuals in need through partnerships with non-profits, community organizations, and volunteer groups.
● M2H facilitates the distribution of in-kind donations and assistance to the homeless, economically disadvantaged families, medically challenged, and elderly population.
● To develop caring communities that make a difference in people's lives through service, one act at a time.
M2H SUSTAINABLE MODEL AND CALL TO ACTION:
● We hope to inspire and engage individuals and communities to take action by identifying the pressing needs of their community and provide much-needed help and support.
● Under the current COVID-19 pandemic, M2H is providing sanitary care packages to the most deserving and needy. We do this through local police, community-based organizations, and homeless shelters to distribute these essential items.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
● There are three ways of how you can engage and help M2H’s current project.
1. Organize your own group to assemble sanitary care packages.
2. Donate to this project online.
3. Sign-up as an M2H ambassador to volunteer and/or promote our project.
#1: ASSEMBELING SANITARY CARE PACKAGES:
● Obtain in-kind donations or purchase the following items: plastic bags, latex gloves, medical-grade or regular masks (see below for DIY mask) and travel size bottles of hand sanitizer.
● Before assembling your sanitary care package, ensure that the preparation surface has been sanitized. Use gloves when when inserting each item into the bag to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria.
● Print or make a label to place on the front of the package. This label should contain the Mercy 2 Humanity logo (see below for logo). You can add an additional message if you would like.
● Additional items such as Clorox wipes, vitamin C/hydration packs, Kleenex packs may be added too.
● Donate to GiveSum Foundation, a partner of Mercy 2 Humanity, for fiscal management and reporting. See the link below.
#3: BECOME AN AMBASSADOR:
● Register to be a volunteer/ambassador of M2H. We welcome your input on current and future projects.
Mercy 2 Humanity is under the umbrella of the Givsum Foundation.
Founder and Project Manager
Mercy 2 Humanity EIN: 273460415FSM2H
Costa Mesa, CA, 92627, US