Donations Received Over Time:
Founded in 1990, Working Wardrobes has changed the lives of nearly 90,000 men, women, veterans, and young adults overcoming difficult challenges – alcohol and substance abuse, domestic violence, incarceration, homelessness, catastrophic illness, and traumatic financial loss. Our clients are referred to us from more than 60 programs throughout Southern California. To read more about our programs and services, click here.
We invite you to take a tour and see firsthand how we are making an impact in our community.
- Providing workforce readiness services in an atmosphere of dignity that enhances the lives of our clients.
- Achieving sustainability for our clients and our organization – with integrity.
- Celebrating the successes of our clients, collaborative partners, donors and volunteers.
- Partnering with corporations, educational programs, community agencies and civic partners.
- Engaging the power of volunteerism.
Volunteer & Community Events Coordinator
Arnie Lynn Bengo
Manager, Donor Engagement
Working Wardrobes For A New Start EIN: 330669145
1851 Kettering Street , Irvine, CA, 92614-