It's time for FLOC's Spring Leadership Training!
"Who Me?! A Social Change Agent?" is a nuts and bolts course designed to outline the history of philanthropy, it's current development, effective tools and how to become a social change agent for our local community.
The training will involve large/small group discussions, handouts and instruction addressing the following topics:
1. The Gilded Age to the 21st Century
2. Modern philanthropy and paradigm shift to social impact
3. FLOC's role in the community & Givsum Tracking
4. Today’s philanthropic voices (Peter Diamantes & Dan Pallota)
5. Shawn’s Experiential 5 Points
The training will be taught by FLOC's Director Shawn Wehan.
This course is offered to the public, FLOC members/guests, nonprofit committee members and FLOC Community Leader Certification participants. Please RSVP by purchasing a ticket.
The Center Club | 650 Town Center Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
The Center Club650 Town Center Dr
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Driving Directions
Future Leaders of Our Community - OC Chapter Tax ID: 273460415